Children's Advertising Reference Library
The documents below each apply to child-directed advertising in Canada (excluding Quebec). For an overview of the broader regulatory and self-regulatory framework, read Self-regulation of Children’s Advertising in Canada.
- The Broadcast Code for Advertising to Children
- The Children's Broadcast Advertising Clearance Guide
- Interpretation Guideline for Clause 11 of The Broadcast Code for Advertising to Children
- The Code for the Responsible Advertising of Food and Beverage Products to Children (PDF)
- The Guide for the Responsible Advertising of Food and Beverage Products to Children (PDF)
- Interpretation Guideline #2 for the Canadian Code of Advertising Standards
- Broadcast Advertising to Children and the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Children's Clearance Committee
- Children’s Committee Submission Deadlines
- Children's Clearance Committee Organization and Procedure
- Children's Non-broadcast Advertising Clearance Review Services
- Appeal Procedure
- Download Attestation Template
- Media Literacy Week 2020 - "Unboxing Videos: Unboxed!"